April 16, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Step By Step Wealth Guide  (Read 7650 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Welcome new members and we want you to stay excited and request this one of a kind free guide created by GDI and for member only. This has all the things you can do and not.

Just my way of saying help is here when you need it. Just like any platform ever created. There is a procedure when you need help.

A) Contact you sponsor
B) Contact their support group like their upline
C) Forum help after all the above did not provide any support.
D) Contact my team and I if all fails to get it done. We have gain a lifestyle that supporting all members without a cost is what we enjoy. Just to see smiles on each person face is payment enough. I love helping others and getting things done.

We will support your personal and business growth for no cost. We give without expecting anything nor will accept anything in return. That is how we get things done.

Just do not call upon us if your not understanding that GDI is a lifetime journey. This is not a hobby and not a race. Your not going to make millions of dollars overnight. Let's not be under any false information about GDI. It is a tool that will get your message heard globally. Set up a blog and get with us so others can generate traffic with you. That will increase your members and get you branded as every great leader, coach, mentor and visionary in our industry understands.

It's all about you and not some company or products. Hey, GDI is willing to pay you to get others to watch a movie? That is all you need to do as far as activity. Your mission with GDI is to get people to watch a movie. Get people to attend a Webinar. That is all. There is no selling needed. Once you understand that all you have to do with a new member is have them master navigation on GDI system. Then duplicate activity to get others to watch a movie. You will grow your business and membership.

This is just a tool/platform to start your business. If you are not aware of that. Now you are. Any questions just ask me day or night.

I look forward in building a real relationship bonded on trust. I believe in giving first. This is the most awesome gift, Knowledge and direction.

Again, welcome to GDI.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

great information I look forward to working with you.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:43:29 AM »

Now worries to request all you have to do is contact me and give your email. This is so I can issue the GDI guide. I did not create this, not by any means. GDI created this wonderful source with core detail. You will be equiped with basic information to guide you through your business with GDI. It is of no cost. Any questions will be answered.

We are only making an attempt to get more GDI members consistent in action that will produce the end result we all desire. Success as you determed it to be. Looking forward in receiving your request.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 10:01:01 AM »

I just wanted to address that there is no time limitation. Just ask and you will receive. I am not going anywhere and will be within GDI.

Best way to contact me is via GDI business email. I will answer all your questions no matter the method of communication. I am a real person here to support all GDI members.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
AbdulrahmanHawari

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »

Am in!!
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

Am in!!

Still giving them away like hot cakes! I need everyone to contact me 24hr contact request below. Looking forward in growing with you!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

Hey we have our Webinars on hold for the summer and that hurts allot of our members. Just when they where getting in the habit making it part of their lifestyle to attend. Well, in business as in life things must change. You can still get awesome video tutorials that will keep you on fire.

You also have us within the forum and if you can't share your insight on each subject how are you going to learn to communicate with those who leave comments on that real blog full of useful information and not junk? You have to put into action and then something with click within.

I just wanted to share that information and someone most likely did this yet I did not find it?

Well, as all ways stay transparent and keep it real.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

This has been a topic we have been all over our forum. I have overlooked this on string and apologize to all. You can find me here daily and just copy my username and add me as one of your buddies.

What? you do not know how to navigate in your forum area. That is basic steps your sponsor and upline should be navigating with you while they share your screen. It makes coaching zoom by and that means less time waste and more time in production.

Get with me and I will help you navigate right through.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »

Look around the forum each day and catch our updates on just old anything. From getting this GDI think going the right way without all the hype and additional expenses.

Just find me and my latest post and you will have all the answers and a free lifetime support we all needed when we started.

Hey without proper coaching you are alone. No one who has gained made it themselves. We need you and your are unique so do your due diligence and make a difference in your life.

Always here to serve you and the only price is you just send me a message "Help" and give me your email. That is the only price for a lifetime of hands on support.

As I always coach complete your due diligence on everyone who you may want to work with. Go to LinkedIn and do the right thing. Get your information on the people first then make up your mind as to who has proven experience and free support to give without hidden agendas.

Just keeping it real and amazing for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: