March 28, 2024, 11:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about real support daily?  (Read 4612 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

Welcome to GDI and no one is ever left out from gaining true success as they determined. We beleive in helping all within GDI at no exstra charge. You are under allot of pressure as it is. We love supporting our members and would not expect anything in return.

There are going to be allot of times that make this GDI thing hard. Do not give in to fears. Instead contact your sponsor and support team. Learn from our training materials. I understand that most people are in the habit of wanting short cuts. That is something in business, that will not payoff. You will need all the daily training given.

Attend those Webinars and learn techniques. The more you learn about GDI and our industry. The more you will understand your not going to make a million dollars overnight. That is false and no one should allow you to believe that. This is a lifestyle and journey. It takes time and when done right. You will have a huge membership that stays with you. Each day is a adventure. Just take one person a month and share all this wonderful information with. They will join and you can train them one person at a time. They will duplicate just one person monthly. Before you know it, your membership will be huge based on leverage.

This is not a race. You should learn this now. The faster you place people into GDI without building a real relationship. Training them on how to navigate. Duplication is key. If you do not know how to build a site or host a blog. If you do not attend the Webinars and live all the training. How do you think they will stay active. Yes, you may have 100 people join in 30 days. Yet, you will never see a profit or have anyone stay to pay even the first month due. They all will join by the hundreds, so. None will stay and you will be all to blame. Not your sponsor who pleaded with you to train and attend Webinars. Learn all about GDI and product. Learn how to build an site and blog. You did not listen. Hey, your recruiting hundreds and never generated a dime.

That is why you must prepare first. Then train others and they will duplicate your activities. This is a journey for life. Not a quick race to get people just to join GDI. All people have something that they love doing. Show each person how GDI will get them to share that love to the masses. Get to know each person and they will learn to do the same. You will have loyal members well trained and paying.

This is proper and professional levels you will gain as time goes on. You can continue to do the same thing with no results. However, now you can manifest the hunger to achieve great things.

Get with me if there are any questions. I love GDI and upon your contact. I will issue the GDI step by step Wealth Guide. No you do not have it. It is the correct activities to do and never will be out dated.

I look forward in growing a wonderful passionate business with you here at GDI.

Welcome to GDI and all the real hands on support we have waiting. All you have to do is ask and you will receive. No cost and hidden agendas. No gimmicks just support from real reachable people. All way complete due diligence before doing anything. Then never give up in doing it.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

Hey, getting overwhelming request. This is only a foundational tool and GDI is the right place with new technology being created to benefit all its members. I love giving to all members and look forward to hearing for more request.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

I want everyone to check into this forum a couple of times a week. You can locate me all over with tips and procedures that work. This information is priceless and there is always an example located at my site. No selling and clean with only usable information. I never sell anything on that blog and would not start to. Sharing my passion is more than enough that bring me unlimited prosperity.

I want to show you how doing due diligence will payoff. You must learn now how to research and stop that need for instant gratification. If is a bad habit to get into yet easy to get away from.

Keep it real and stay transparent.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »

Look around the forum each day and catch our updates on just old anything. From getting this GDI think going the right way without all the hype and additional expenses.

Just find me and my latest post and you will have all the answers and a free lifetime support we all needed when we started.

Hey without proper coaching you are alone. No one who has gained made it themselves. We need you and your are unique so do your due diligence and make a difference in your life.

Always here to serve you and the only price is you just send me a message "Help" and give me your email. That is the only price for a lifetime of hands on support.

As I always coach complete your due diligence on everyone who you may want to work with. Go to LinkedIn and do the right thing. Get your information on the people first then make up your mind as to who has proven experience and free support to give without hidden agendas.

Just keeping it real and amazing for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: