April 19, 2024, 01:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If one can do it, why can't you?  (Read 8437 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »

The Ultimate Team Building

We loose focus on well, what is the product. I believe your the real product. You build your name to a level of greatness. One such as with character, and thus, respect.

Your the product, and what ever venue you choose to accept, as one of the many projects, to generate unlimited revenue. To coach, mentor and empower others, to achieve their success as they determined. Can be established with any company. The business system that each company has works, with the right supportive team of dedicated hungry people. Each being responsible for one or more weekly tasked to grow the team larger. To train all members. To motivate with webinars. To call and utilize other means of communication at least twice a week. To empower those team members, who have not reached the higher level of confidence as leaders, coaches, mentors in our industry. Those who have reached these levels start to duplicate the working process of evaluating more projects to add to the team, another source of revenue. Then just duplicate the same actions as complete with the first company.

This is how it is done correctly. Keeping every team member achieving each goal and taking on the responsibility as the original members. Each project has new members of the team taking one or two supportive roles. More members will able the team to add another project without original member over worked, and stressed. Thus, keeping it real with having a home base business, with multiple generated revenue. Plus, each member works less and have more time to share with loves and travel. Then start telling their stories globally adding more new members to the team, from all parts of the world. This is how to establish the “Ultimate Team Existence” worldwide.

We who have accomplished understanding being great coaches, mentors, leaders and visionaries. Have the obligation to ask each person who we recruit, if they have complete due diligence on us, our team and the company. You have nothing to worry about being ethical in all your actions. Your accepting to support, motivate and empower people who are giving their trust in you. Your responsible to their success as they determined, and the health and welfare of their loved ones. This is imperative, to the overall success of the team that you are developing. This is true character. It will be reflected by each team member.

You lead by example. You live the passion for supporting others without expecting anything. Then all things will be possible. There will not be any limitation as you believed, based on prior institution education. Now, having before you , conscious of the truth. Your leadership will be duplicated within people who believe, not only in you. Yet, in the vision that you have planted the seed in their minds. 

Now, you have the whole truth and system that works with all businesses and all teams. This is a real usable blue print for success, as you determined. This is the blueprint for achieving success, as each member determined themselves. It really works.

The how’s, do not matter, with driven passionate, hungry, supportive, loving and giving people. This is the formula to build real relationships, of people to be included, in your lifetime team. Remember, this is a journey and not a race. These people are going to be around your loves, and develop into powerful friends. You will be traveling around the globe, with these people. So, create your team with the right mix, of dedicated  passionate, ethical,  positive people. It just works!

If you want a chance to be involved with real people who this is a lifestyle. Please, contact me day or night. Yet, never on Sundays. Sharing the love one person at a time. Nothing is impossible and there are no limitations, only in your mind.

We respect each person’s insight to the subject presented. So, please leave real content to help clarify this article. I thank you for the time spent reviewing and hope you will return soon.

2011©All rights reserved. William Earl Amis, Jr. III - U.S. and International Copyright Laws.   

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
BaldevSinghRamgotra

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

Each and every word in your massage is GOLD

BaldevSingh
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 08:34:57 AM »

Just get all this clear. I am making attempts to help all our GDI members be honest and open your eyes. Stop making a big deal on promoting GDI. Read this part of a communication I just had.

I am going to give this away for free. This is the correct way to create something right the first time. By the way, GDI requires no selling at all. Your focus should be on getting people to watch a movie. That is it. GDI pays us to do just this. Make sure it is ethical and do not tell of anything. Let the movie to it's purpose. By you telling anyone and everyone all their questions will be answered when they watch the movie. There is no selling needed. If you must speak on something make sure it's the follow-up and then only speak on how you will support their business and personal growth. No one is left alone. It's only about them and that is your teams only focus, them. You place yourself out of the equation. There success as they determined is the end result. Now, below is how to duplicate the process. This is being given free. People join people and not products or services. If your supportive persistent and reachable. That is what building that relationship bonded on trust is all about. People will purchase a roll of toilet paper for $10.00 if the like and trust you. Tell people what you will do for them and give them examples of support. You be the go to person who gets things done. Brand yourself and not products or companies. This is what keeps members growing and you business alive. This is a lifetime journey not a race. It will become a lifestyle for you as it has for many of us. Help enough people on a daily basis with an attitude of gratitude. That is all it takes to only do what makes you happy everyday and get paid to do it. Hey, if men can get paid to play a child's game(Baseball) why can't you get paid to do what you love and enjoy? If one can do it, why not you?

Then I just copied my article of "The Ultimate Team Existence". This is huge to help unlimited people with their business.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »

william,
It is finally good to see someone that is giving great information on this forum I to have learned from your post you have great content. I like to learn one marketing skill a week work on it before I move to the next and I take notes of things I want to learn and whats working.Example I like to write articles its FREE and people read it and then I check my GDI back office and see how many hits I get! I like forum marketing (Betternetworker) I meet great people! You are truely right when you stated its a journey! I look forward to working with you.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

All our members are enjoying sharing their passions and creating a real lifestyle. They refuse to have negative feelings or thoughts. They are shaping their own futures by visualization. They understand there are no limitations.

We have empowered unlimited people globally. The trick is there is none. You must believe in yourself and make the needed steps to insure your success as you can only determine. We are just supporters that will help keep you grounded and accountable.

I look forward to helping more people this awesome year!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 03:36:26 PM »

New Year and how are you doing in business. Have you master navigation within GDI?

These are my questions to address this week. I would like to help all in every area within GDI. This is my way of giving back.

When you get tired of confusiion. Just drop me a line and I would be honored to support your growth. Thanks for visiting.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 05:21:22 PM »

WOW! We are changing people's minds. That is a good thing to see when you are ready to reach the next level. Contact me day or night.

Our focus is on you and making this journey worth while. You have the passion and now allow me to show you how to share it and generate prosperity. One location to do it all and it cost you nothing? Yes, take advantage of our lifetime support for no cost. We have the path for all to journy through.

Get out of that comfort zone and realize your uniqueness and support is here!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

Well, we are going to announce a 90 day challenge to all GDI members no matter what your rank is. It is about who can really create a lifestyle within on quarter. I do not say this is for yourself. You must help others create real lifestyles with GDI as the foundation. You would find their passion and share it globally. That will get people to know who they are. Then learn how just doing that is a real business based only on their passion. Then we show you how the prosperity is given in every area of their lives.

This is how we have been supporting people for over 32 years and growing. I put you to the challenge and there is no other cost except free support for your lifetime. It is huge and so much fun. Lots of new people join each day.

I hope to see you around. Just get involved in something. This is a real business and not a hobby.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »

I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone for supporting our forum here within GDI.This is a place that is keep nice and usable information being shared. No hidden agendas and transparent. There are times when I complete due diligence on a member possing as they have it going on. Yet, if you want to learn how to understand people. Check their stats and see who they really are and then see through any hype being claimed.

I usually then pray for them and keep it clean. I will contact you after and ask what is the real deal and if you know that saying one things and acting like you doing something is misleading. That is a bad name you will not get away from.

Why do people like to brag? Why do people feel they must be something they are not? The answer is confusion and lack of faith in themselves. They have no knowledge with applied action and we need to support them. We need to show them what we can see through and make them realize that being real is a way of life. If I am who I am 24hrs a day. No matter if I am with my wife of 17 years or you that I just met. Maybe I am just looking in the mirror. Do you know I am the same every time. Yes, live it and be it that is how we all should be. That way you do not have to make attempts to remember what you act like with this one or that one.

You can tell those who act and we who live our passion. We are bold as a lion and never self-promoting or selling junk. We love people and want to leave a real legacy when we ascend.

Keep it real and be transparent. I promise no more saying this, right I am who I am.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:53 AM »

Look around the forum each day and catch our updates on just old anything. From getting this GDI think going the right way without all the hype and additional expenses.

Just find me and my latest post and you will have all the answers and a free lifetime support we all needed when we started.

Hey without proper coaching you are alone. No one who has gained made it themselves. We need you and your are unique so do your due diligence and make a difference in your life.

Always here to serve you and the only price is you just send me a message "Help" and give me your email. That is the only price for a lifetime of hands on support.

As I always coach complete your due diligence on everyone who you may want to work with. Go to LinkedIn and do the right thing. Get your information on the people first then make up your mind as to who has proven experience and free support to give without hidden agendas.

Just keeping it real and amazing for you.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: