April 18, 2024, 09:43:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Site help  (Read 4819 times)
StephanieCherry

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2011, 10:43:23 AM »

Hi, I built my own site using my own software. I uploaded all the files about 10 hours ago (Sat night). According to the software everything loaded properly. My question is, how long does it take for the site to show up?? All i have now is the GDI landing page.
StephanieCherry

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

It is up!
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

Hi StephanieCherry

It may take some time at first probably more than 10 hours, please check once again an let us know the result

Regards
Luis

Darryl_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »

Hello I really need some help. This web site building is really getting to me. I built my web site with web builder. I down loaded FTP software as stated from GDI e-mail. It also indicates I must set the HTML to my home page. I do not know what to DO. Can someone please help me get my web site up and running as I have been at this for almost a week now.
It is difficult for me to continue. I want ot promote GDI and get my business off the ground. but until the website is running I am screwed and very fustrated. PLEASE HELP ME. I have viewed so many things and watch videos that I am so confused now.
Please respond asap.
Thank You
Darryl
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

Hello I really need some help. This web site building is really getting to me. I built my web site with web builder. I down loaded FTP software as stated from GDI e-mail. It also indicates I must set the HTML to my home page. I do not know what to DO. Can someone please help me get my web site up and running as I have been at this for almost a week now.
It is difficult for me to continue. I want ot promote GDI and get my business off the ground. but until the website is running I am screwed and very fustrated. PLEASE HELP ME. I have viewed so many things and watch videos that I am so confused now.
Please respond asap.
Thank You
Darryl

Darryl did receive my support and still is. He is fantastic and a huge asset within our group. He makes huge progress in short amouont of time. It's all about aksing the right questions and never giving up. Why not have unlimited support from real people who care? Just reach out to one of us and we will be there.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: