March 28, 2024, 05:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About GDI premium  (Read 4425 times)
Mohammad hesham Abdelrahman abu alrub

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2011, 08:59:29 AM »

Hi
My question is related to GDI premium weekly bonus that is it contain only new sign up in level 1 or all levels who sign up in my network?

Thank you
www.abualrub.ws
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »

Hi
My question is related to GDI premium weekly bonus that is it contain only new sign up in level 1 or all levels who sign up in my network?

Thank you
www.abualrub.ws

Hello

Only the people you personally recruit (level one) will be counted towards the bonus contest.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Hi

Thank you
www.abualrub.ws

Hello

Only the people you personally recruit (level one) will be counted towards the bonus contest.

Nav

Mohammad,
you may want to read GDI guide to success manual. This is where you will learn the core. Then attend the Webinars and go through all the training tutorials. This way you will be well equip.

I know most people would like to fast forward and have unlimited revenue generated within their 7 days. That is just not going to happen. This is a journey and a real business takes time. You need to develop a real team with your sponsor and upline. No one will become successful as you would determine alone. Never been done and can't.

If you follow all contact procedures and reach out to all members. Then after all has failed. You can contact my team and I. We help all withing GDI focus is on the progress and growth of GDI itself.

Your success as you determined will be accomplished with a real hands on team. Supporting daily growth to your business. Just remember this is not a race. This is a lifestyle and amazing journey. It take quality time and activity to build. Your not going to make millions of dollars overnight. Just keep it real and put in the time with developing other leaders in our industry.

Very Truly Yours...
William Earl Amis, Jr. III
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:50 AM »

Mohammad,
just checking in to make sure you have received an answer to your question. If you need someone to help you navigate to your answer, just contact me via Skype.

I believe in showing others navigational skills to answer GDI questions. It's all here if you mastered it. That is worth more than just giving you the answer. This way when a new member of yours has a question. You will be able to masterfully navigate with them to show the answer. Duplication of navigation skills is a key to any business. Sharing the love....

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: