April 28, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Killer ads for email marketing where ?  (Read 3232 times)
FrankRasmussen

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »

Hello i new here.

Im looking for some killer text for my website and email marketing plan.  Can someone show me or send a link to some usefull resources.

Thanks

Regards
Frank
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Hello i new here.

I'm looking for some killer text for my website and email marketing plan.  Can someone show me or send a link to some useful resources.

Thanks

Regards
Frank

Hello Frank,
if you read the GDI guide to success. There are numerous email pitch pages authorized. You could also attend the Webinars and go through all the trainings tutorials. This is where all should start. If you do not know what is authorized and not. Your going to jeopardize even being involved with GDI.

If you need further help contact your sponsor and their upline. That is your support team. Other than that. If they do not support you. Make an attempt to reach-out after you have followed all the contact procedure setup within GDI. This is a journey and not a race. Getting people to join is one thing. Keeping them is the challenge. If they are not utilizing their sites and progressing with real human support. They will fall away faster than you build a real lifetime relationship. It takes a team to become successful as you would determine. No one has ever made it alone. That wisdom is free and support is also.

After all has failed. Just make contact with me day or night. I always help every team without expecting anything back. It's about GDI progress in whole for my team and I.

Very Truly Yours...
William Earl Amis, Jr. III
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
(No Sunday Contacts)

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
SteveRowell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:47 AM »

Where do you find the Guide to Sucess?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: