March 28, 2024, 01:43:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help getting Downline  (Read 6447 times)
LeviP

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:44 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am brand new at this and I am having trouble establishing a downline.  I am promoting the GDI default site and I have made a youtube video as well as a  radio broadcast on spreaker.  I haven't gotten any people to sign up yet.  How can I start generating leads?
Christine Singh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:41:23 AM »

I think it´s best to go through your list of family, relatives and friends mentally and think about who might have a need for an own website. That could be someone who is

- looking for a new chance in life, (starting a new business)
- has a profitable hobby that needs a boost,
- wants to try out something new, (photography, painting, writing stories/poems, etc.)
- mothers with young children, who could build a business from home.

I think, you must watch your family and friends closely and listen to their sorrow and troubles, as you keep your own earning chances in mind and bring the subject up, when it fits best.

There is no boasting the news of earning chances out into the world and everyone will sign up just like that.

It doesn´t work.
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »

Contact me when you have a chance. I have been helping all members gain growth and establish a real online presents. You can't do it alone and that is what no one has explained to you.

You must be in a group of passionate supportive people. They all must have years of experience in our industry. I have all the solutions and everything is free. "Free Support For Life". Over 27 years of successful experience all for you and others in our GDI family. Never a cost for unlimited leads, training and support. This is our way of giving back and not exception anything in return. Helping one person daily is all the time with each needed to gain motivation for duplication.

Just make contact with me via Skype, or email.
brotherbillamis@gmail.com

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 08:20:16 AM »

Hi LeviP,

Instead of promote your replicated site you need a webpage where every downline you get can replicate easy, this process will include the same steps for every one to follow.

Best regards
Luis Villasana

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: