March 28, 2024, 11:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I set my WEBSITE UP professionaly ..I NEED HELP!!!  (Read 4906 times)
Anthony Burks

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

Sad
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

Hello

You have two options for a "Professional" website:

1.) Start learning HTML and CSS and buy yourself a copy of the Adobe web design package (includes Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop and some others) at a crazy price of $1,799.

2.) Hire a web designer to do all the work for you. You just have to tell them what you want done.

If you choose option two, be sure to send me a PM. I have great knowledge with web design and my prices are rather cheap.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
OkehiHilary

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: