April 28, 2024, 03:14:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a Question  (Read 4277 times)
EmilGolovin

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

I got an email saying the subject was A missed signup you should know about! . . . emilgolovin‏
and what it said was

Dear Emil,

We thought you should know that abdelrhman abdalla recently visited your GDI website. They began the signup process but stopped just short of establishing their own "Internet Address for Life" by clicking out of the screen that asks for payment information. Perhaps they didn't understand that GDI offers a truly RISK FREE 7-day trial. Perhaps they didn't understand all they could do with their GDI website. Regardless, we thought you should know.

So you know, we aren't giving up. We will be sending abdelrhman some information in the next few days to help them take advantage of all that GDI has to offer. But you might want to make a personal contact yourself to answer any questions or concerns they might have. Here's the info they gave us:

Name:(not gonna say info)
Telephone:   
Email:
City and State:

Just one more way we are focused on helping you build real value in your "Income for Life" opportunity with GDI.

Good luck!

does it means he signed up or no i think it does
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

Emil,

This is stating that our auto-responder will take in effect. The person who made an attempt to join, yet changed their mind. Our system will be sending follow-up emails if that person left an address. Since the person did not leave any contact information. You have nothing to do yourself.

If your having problems with sign-ups. Please, make contact with me so I can support your growth. This is my way of giving back.

WilliamAmis

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

Hello

It means somebody attempted to signup under you, but did not finish the sign up process (so they quit the signup process).

Try contacting them. Let them know your there to help.
NO SALES PITCH!

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »

Hi Emil,

This simply means he/she did NOT sign up.
That's why it says 'A MISSED SIGNUP'
The person was really close to signing up but he/she didn't.
He/she clicked out of the page that asks for PAYMENT.

Hope this helps.
Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome,ws

EmilGolovin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »

What should I respond by saying?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: