April 27, 2024, 01:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thousands of youtube views but no signups???  (Read 4430 times)
JohnsonJerome

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2011, 10:17:42 AM »

First I want to thank my upline for helping me get this far. But I have an issue that I have all these views on the first two videos I made and posted on youtube. Yet I don't have any signups. What really kills me is that no one has emailed me nor sent me a message on youtube.

Am I missing something here? I did put a bit.ly link to my website (not replicated) so I can track who's coming to my site. I am a bit nervous on article marketing but I will give it a shot. not quiet sure what to say. Maybe someone can help me with that. Thank you in advance to anyone who happens to help me with this issue.
Egon Sorensen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »

Does anyone know about the security when using scripts/javascripts to link to the sign-up page/referral program?

I seems easy to me to 'high-jack', or do a 'man-in-the-middle-attack' - and hence getting a legit referral transferred to a 'hackers account'.
Can anyone enlighten me on this issue please?

(I myself saw the freedom.ws link on YouTube, signed-up, sent my upline an e-mail and my upline hasn't answered my e-mails in the past (sent one or two) - which makes me wonder. It's first now that I'm having the time to develop THIS side of my 'business')

Best regards,
Egon Sørensen - thedane.ws & .dk
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 02:51:51 PM »

Hey

Post a link to a few of your videos so I can give a honest opinion.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
JohnsonJerome

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQdkwGskYGA

Thanks for checking out my video and please give your comment on it either here or on the video is fine with me.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hi,

I believe your video is no longer available on YouTube!
They probably took it off.
So sorry about that.
I had two videos of GDI and they were taken down as well!

It's pretty annoying that you take so much time out to make videos and with time you start getting loads of views.
Then all of a sudden you wake up one day and your video is gone because it was reported and flagged as inappropriate by someone!
It is so very frustrating and i remember the first time it happened to me i couldn't stop yelling at anyone who tried talking to me even though it wasn't their fault Tongue
But damn i was pissed off!
I made an appeal but nothing happened on both of them and now my account has been suspended for two weeks because i got two warning strikes and both of my videos were removed!

YouTube can be a pain!
Especially when you make up a video and start getting a lot of views and then your video disappears one day!
Damn how i wish i could bring my videos back *Sniff*
Gosh!

Well anyways that was my sad story on YouTube and now i would be more careful and watch the way i promote GDI and would depend less on videos!

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 10:03:58 AM »

Hello

Apologies for the late reply.

The video is certainly not something that would convince me into purchase something....

To many people have made videos just like that one. The truth is....everybody's just getting really sick of them because most of the products/services/opportunities being advertised turn out to be a scam.

I see Youtube have also removed the video....

I don't think Youtube are accepting people advertising money making schemes anymore.

I still don't understand why you managed to get a fair amount of views on the video and quite a few likes...yet with no signups.

Make videos that keep the audience's attention (in a good way).

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: