March 28, 2024, 03:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the training?  (Read 6092 times)
N_Mendez

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

I can't find anything relating to training, either on the site or here, ? The only thing I can see here is " Motivational quotes?" can someone Please tell me how to get to the training area? I'm a Motivated Newbie,
thank you

Nelson ( feel free to pm/email me with this information
Don Harris

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

Welcome Nelson!

Right here in this forum you can find the "GDI links:" tab for the weekly webinars. It is right below and to the left of the Red Order Now for DVD's at the top of the page. Once you click on that then you can select any past month to see the archived webinars. Choose which information you need training on from the titles.

Also there are excellent tips on each testimonial. They don't give a lot of detail but the tips are good. Just select one that appeals to you and try it.

The most important tip I would give is never quit, and do something every day to build your business. You never know who will be the next sign up that will fire up your business.

This forum also has helped me, as I have looked around I find tips and pointers that I have implemented.

Have A Profitable Day,
Don Harris
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:21:55 AM »

Hi Nelson,

Have you managed to have a peek at the webinar archive or attend a live
session? (As Don has suggested)

What questions do you have? Make a post or two.

Aaron Riddell

LLevy

Michael Levy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

Welcome Nelson,

If you would like some one on one coaching, setup an appointment with me and we can go over the GDI program.  It is amazing.  I am more than happy to assist.  Visit my blog and you will see where you can setup an appointment. 

Have a great day!

E-mail:  michael.levy@leighannlevy.ws
Schedule an appointment on vCita:  http://www.vcita.com/michael.levy
Toll Free: (888) 829-6097 (24-hr Support)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: