April 26, 2024, 01:49:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lets hit the market together  (Read 3881 times)
RobertAllonby

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

Hello guys..

I have had a serious thought about the best way to recruit new gdi members for all of us.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Real-Deal/183943761641857

This facebook page is new, i called it the-real-deal

The plan is to get already established gdi members to LIKE and make regular post's on how well they are doing in this fantastic company.

Things like (your achievments) (your goals) (how happy you are as a gdi member) and general chat because we are all friends at the end of the day.

the general idea is to get the general public to the page and let them see for thierself what we do and how we do it. Theres nothing more exciting viewing peoples success knowing you could be just as successful.

Please dont just simply post ur .ws link and expect a flock of people sighning up, the idea is to chat and post our success not to gain (YET)

In your post try and encourage a comment from non gdi members, when you me any of us get a comment refer them to your .ws site for the 7 min video.

As i said the page is very new so we need as many gdi members to LIKE and post.

Thanks guys and gals and goodluyck with all your goals
Robert Allonby

RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »

I like this Idea what other ways are currently working for you?

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »

Hey Robert,

Great idea but it aint gonna happen. I don't mean to sound negative but I know this for a  fact through a lot of experience. People won't do that sort of stuff if there is no immediate gain for them.

Just trying to save you some time as I wasted over 2 years trying to trsansform GDI into a lottery through teamwork.

Again, great idea!

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: