April 27, 2024, 12:09:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we be legitimate as a business when email doesn't work?  (Read 3858 times)
Wendy_S

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2011, 12:29:39 PM »

I have been trying for the last 3 hours to log into email.ws.

my GDI email is my paypal email address.  I have used it for everything.  Sometimes it just doesn't work.

How can we be seen as a legitimate businesss if we don't have a functioning email account?

Should I sign up with someone else, am I working for nothing?

I have spent the last week working on a training course for new GDI members. Have I wasted my time?

Yes I sound frustrated because I am!
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 03:01:03 PM »

oh hey there

Firstly....I'd like to make this nice and clear....this forum has a few Mods and i think only one actual admin....these people work for GDI...WE (the registered users of this forum) DON'T!

we're only affiliates, that are kind enough to help those people that cant seem to find the "CONTACT SUPPORT" button in their members area. SO before you give us attitude....you should think twice about who your talking too, we don't have to help....but luckily for you....we're kind enough too.

"my GDI email is my paypal email address".....please tell me it's the address you actually setup within your GDI account and your not just using a third party service such as Gmail or Hotmail....see: How to create a mailbox with Global Domains International

once you have finally setup your mailbox, you should receive a confirmation email to the address that is registered within your GDI account. this means your account is S.E.T.U.P......

now....you can go to email.ws and login. You should be prompt to change your password once you login.

Sorry for my attitude, but i have a REAL big problem with those who think its OK to be rude on a forum that's not full of GDI employees, but GDI affiliates and customers....they DON'T deserve your attitude, and you don't deserve their help.

Have a nice day. Cheesy

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
KashReid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »

well said Mohammed Naveed, some persons have absolutely no patience at all! i am new to Global Domain International for about roughly 2 weeks now. My only problem is getting referrals, as you know things and time has changed and persons don't check their emails anymore. how do i get referrals? i been all over trying to get a dowline thats the only problem. How do i get help with that
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Hi KashReid

Here is something anyone and everyone can do.
Be consistent.  It usually takes some time to start achieving results. 
Set yourself a schedule of things you will do to promote GDI and
do them every single week. 

Pick a few days a week to post a new article, visit forums every day,
post to your blog if you have one several times a week, post classified
ads several times a week, keep putting out your videos.

Jose

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

well said Mohammed Naveed, some persons have absolutely no patience at all! i am new to Global Domain International for about roughly 2 weeks now. My only problem is getting referrals, as you know things and time has changed and persons don't check their emails anymore. how do i get referrals? i been all over trying to get a dowline thats the only problem. How do i get help with that

Hey there

There are so many ways to promote Global Domains International, you just need to stick with one! First thing I recommend to all my downline who don't know much about web design...USE WordPress! I'm not going to go into many factors why you should, but just take my word for it. I know many people think that WordPress has limits to many things such as appearance of the site. That's complete NONSENSE! If you have a WordPress powered site, the skies the limit.

I've posted some links below to some GDI webinars that if you haven't already...You NEED to watch!

My-WS - HOW and WHY you should use WordPress with your .WS Domain – 26th April 2011 Global Domains International Webinar

My-WS - How To Grow Your Global Domains International Business with Social Media – 19th April 2011 GDI Webinar

My-WS - Global Domains International Best Affiliate Techniques (GDI Best Practices) - May 3rd GDI Webinar

You can learn ALLOT from those webinars, and there are many articles on that site that you can really make use of.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: