May 01, 2024, 01:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I?  (Read 2830 times)
Thomas_A

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »

Can I create a link to my replicated site on the home page of my website using sitebuilder?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

Hi Thomas,

There are several ways you can do this.  One is to use the banners and buttons provided in the sitebuilder.  Click on 'Tools' and 'Galleries' to find the buttons you would like to use.

You can also create a link using the text box.  Simply click on 'Text', then click on 'Source' and use the code below.

Code:
<a href="http://website.ws/yourownlife">Visit GDI Here!</a>

That will produce a link that looks like this:

Visit GDI Here!

Please be sure to replace "yourownlife" with YOUR personal GDI username as THAT link leads to MY affiliate page.

Did this answer your question?

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: