April 25, 2024, 09:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: multiple accounts?  (Read 4059 times)
SLavender

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

two quick questions...first of all, is it possible to open another account with gdi and start a new downline? or can you have multiple downlines for one account? second question is, how exactly does someone actually get itno your downline? do they actually have to name you as a referral or is there a way to have them automatically added once they join?
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 08:41:33 AM »

Hello SLavender,

You may only have one account per person.

There are several ways someone can be placed in your downline.

1) You can refer them to any of the GDI affiliate pages encoded with your GDI username.  Using mine as an example www.website.ws/yourownlife (where yourownlife is my gdi username) will place someone in my downline if they sign up on that page.  The same applies for all of the GDI affiliate pages as long as they include your GDI username.

2) You can have a person call 1.800.MY.DOT.WS (1-800-693-6897) where they can get more information about GDI.  However, as soon as they call that number they will be asked for an access code which can be your GDI username OR your email address.  If they cannot provide that information they are not allowed to continue further and must contact you for that information.  (To see what I mean call the number yourself!)

3) You can sign up as a premium member and win the GDI lottery!  (Had to throw that last one in there, it's always fun to win stuff!)

Hope this helps.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: