April 17, 2024, 09:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website not working  (Read 3929 times)
M Clarke

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2011, 02:30:04 PM »

My menu is not showing. The only menu that is showing is at the bottom of the page. I really need this to work Sad

Here is my site. www.WeecyclingFamilies.com
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 08:48:44 AM »

hey there

Looks to me like its working fine. You may not be able to view it because you have not got flash installed or a very old version of flash.

go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/ to download adobe flash player, install it and try again.

if it still doesn't work, try a different web browser.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
LionelC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 10:59:29 AM »

j'ai créé un site avec komposer  , je l'ai mis sur vos serveur avec fileZilla . ok

Mais : 403 Forbidden   /  You don't have permission to access / on this server. Huh?

http://www.liberty-cash.ws/

Thank you for your help . in french if possible .
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »

Hello LionelC

What DNS setting is your domain currently on. If it's using the SiteBuilder option, have you built your website on it yet?

Check your DNS settings with the following instructions:

logging into your members area
Clicking the 'Domains' tab
Then click 'Change DNS' on the domain your having the issue with
Make sure the correct DNS setting is selected. If it's not, select the correct DNS setting and give it 24 - 48 hrs for the change to take affect.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: