April 29, 2024, 06:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: your own domain space  (Read 3008 times)
NafisM

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:23 PM »

Hi folks,

can someone tell me:

where does the 'having your own domain space' fit into making money?
is that just there as part of the "package" or can we actually use it to get ppl into GDI somehow?

im new to this.
any tips appreciated.

thanks.
Nafis
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »

Hi NafisM,

It is up to you what you do with your domain and website, but yes, you can certainly use it to grow your GDI downline.

For instance, you could create a blog and have links on that blog leading to your GDI affiliate pages.

You could create a static website dedicated entirely to making money and again have links leading to your GDI affiliate pages.

You could even create a little button that says "Buy me a beer" or "Sponsor this website" or something which leads to the GDI affiliate pages.  (That just hit my mind and I know of nobody that does it.)

It is completely up to you as to what you do with your domain and website.

All that being said, it really doesn't matter what you create your website around, you can still lead people to GDI.  It doesn't have to be about making money.

You could make a blog about gardening and give tips on growing a garden.  Then, on the side, you could have an ad or banner that says, "See how I can afford to garden all day.  Click HERE."  And have that lead them to GDI.

It's all up to you and your creativity.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: