March 28, 2024, 12:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4WordProgress  (Read 3266 times)
DarioPaul

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »

Hello my name is Dario Paul, a current resident from Washington D.C. born and raised,I'm 24 years old looking forward to getting in touch with my peers so that they too can also have a better future for themselves and others,meaning that I would like for the subject of this topic to speak for itself!(4WordProgress).I just need to know a little bit more on how to market myself being more specific to getting the word out about this business on social networks such as Twitter or Facebook in which I have both accounts.Any Advise would be greatly appreciated.Thank You
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »

Hi Dario Paul,
Create a fan page on Facebook,
Get the free Tweet Later program for your promotions on Twitter.
Study the Internet marketing techniques within the free "Kimbro's Study"
just do a search for that term on Google it will come up #1.
Cheers,
Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: