March 29, 2024, 12:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with BASIC and PREMIUM packages  (Read 4602 times)
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:05:54 AM »

Good day fellow members,
I have a question and that is;
If i get the premium package i'll be getting $15 each month for each person on my 1st level under me,
And i will be getting $5 for each person from my 2-5th level,
But what i want to know is am going to get the basic each person commission as well with my premium package?

$15+$1=$16 on the 1st level Or just $15 per month?

$5+$1=$6 on the 2-5th level Or just $5 per month?

Please do get back to me as soon as possible as i am looking forward to upgrade to the premium package but need to clear some doubts first,

Thanks,
Aftab

Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »

Hey there.

The Premium Commission is not additional to the basic commission.

for your level one PREMIUM members (in your downline)= $15/month
level one to five BASIC members = $1/month
level two to five PREMIUM members = $5/month

So you do not get the premium commission as well as the basic commission for a Premium member in your downline.

Judging from your post, it seems you may have misunderstood the commission structure for premium accounts. You only receive premium commission for PREMIUM members in your downline,  not for basic members. So if you have no premium members in your downline (you wont receive anything extra to what your receiving now)....and if thats the case, don't add the premium package yet (otherwise you'll be losing money).

If you need more help, take a look at the article below.

My-WS - Understanding GDI’s Premium Commission Structure

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Thank you soo much Mohammed Naveed Smiley
You cleared alot of my doubts,
God Bless You,

I guess Premium isn't useful for me as i have not even one BASIC member in my downline not to talk of PREMIUM members lol,

Thanks Anyways,

Regards,
Aftab.

JSpikes1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »

Hi Everybody,
 Ok my question is toward the premium package. Of I win the lottery what all comes in it? I know I get new sign-ups but considering I'm sharing with 2 other folks how many sign-ups do we get?
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:46 AM »

Hey JSpikes

Many affiliates in my downline have won the GDI Premium Lottery[url] and have received about 5 signups on the day from the lottery.

So you can expect to get about 3-6 affiliate signups....but things could go wrong....or you could get lucky. BTW, if your wondering....the signups you get from the lottery are NOT counted towards the bonus referral program as you did not personally refer them, GDI's catch account did.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: