April 29, 2024, 08:23:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI wordpress theme question  (Read 3181 times)
Lewis White

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2011, 09:09:49 AM »

Hello GDI friends, Smiley

How do I edit the heading and email link in my GDI wordpress theme?

URL is http://www.gdiblog@lewiswhite.ws

You will see what i mean  Smiley

Many thanks

Lewis
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 06:03:59 AM »

Hi Lewis,

That is a tough question to answer because it is a custom WordPress theme.

In other words, it was not designed by Global Domains International, Inc. and being a custom theme made by someone else it's hard to know how yours works in particular.

You really need to contact the person that designed that theme for you, or at the very least contact LightWord support because the theme was adapted from the LightWord theme.

With that said, here is how I -believe- it works and what you can do to fix it.

Lot into your blog's dashboard.

Under "Appearance" look for a tab called "Widgets" and click it.

On the far right hand side of the page should be the widgets currently in use.  Open each one and look for the title and link of the broken links and change them.

Now, again that is just a guess and is how many themes work, but since that is a custom theme it is impossible to really know.

Contact the person that designed your theme and ask them.

I truly hope this helps.  And yes, I see exactly what you mean.  All of the links under your GDI Products and Services section do not work properly.  Ouch!  Sad

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: