April 28, 2024, 12:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to promote GDI  (Read 4449 times)
FrancesWhite

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

I tried GDI once before but could not get any sign-ups.   However, in looking over the site they have made some changes.

What is the best way to promote GDI and get sign ups
I_Sharon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Its been a month since I signed up with GDI. My trial period ended in mid February.

My website is very basic, it just wants people to click on the website and sign up.

It has no other information, no blog etc.

I am a newbee because all this is new to me.

I am not quite computer tech smart.
It took me a long time to get the website up even though I went thru sitebuilder.

???so how long does it take for anyone to sign up?

Embarrassed also the replicated site, do people really sign up on that?Huh

help
CherylGuzman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 10:48:59 AM »

Hi There!

I too am relatively new to GDI, and as yet I have no downline! I would say do not be disheartened and try to see a wider picture rather than just focusing on selling GDI. Think more of GDI's services being one of the 3 necessary tools you need to set up your own successful online business, once you do that you are on the right track and can begin to learn how to teach others to do what you are doing! Use GDI as the building block for your business and the rest will follow. Smiley

Cheryl Guzman
Attn. Newcomers & Beginners! Grab your FREE copy of Create Your First Website by 3.44 This Afternoon!
www.mlm-steps2success.com
GregoryMcGuire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:46:17 AM »

There are several free ways to promote GDI.  I personally use traffic exchanges, safelists, and listbuilders.  Let me know if you'd like the specific sites I use.  I have a fairly large downline.

Gregory
DanielLatta

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 12:28:15 PM »

Hi I would definitely like to know the sites you use. Please Help I have yet to get anyone on my list. Thanks
DavidWright

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 10:00:57 AM »

Hi,
I don't have anyone i my downline either and would like to have the adress of  traffic exchanges, safelists, and listbuilders.
Thanks,
David.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: