April 28, 2024, 04:00:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Guyz/Galz  (Read 3595 times)
TimCarson

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

hello i been here for about a 2months with no success know I'm back for good needing to buy things for school and only living with my grandmother if any 1 has any tips or anything they can tell me you guyz can email me at timply7@aim.com
I wish every body with luck hope every 1 does the same for me !
thanks and goodbye
Benjamin_David

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

same here. I'm having a hard time referring to people. And I dont have Internet marketing background so I dont know how to set up a good website and drive traffic..
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Hey you are not alone please email me at rray001@kingdombuilders.com and I can help you.

first dont quit GDI works! people need wesites and blogs.

1. target small business drop off Business cards, fliers attend your local chamber of commerace they put a list of companies numbers on their sites.
2. phone book- small companies roofers etc.
3. unemployeement office people need money fliers with website www.freedom.ws/rray one the cover with GDI 1800 #
4.Business cards from vista 500 cards for shipping

hit the globe or private message me!!!(pm)  Me!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: