March 29, 2024, 08:02:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Builder  (Read 3530 times)
MirandolaFrancesco

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »

Hello,

I am working to build my website. I would like to know how i can post links to my social network sites so that people can have a look at my site and get to know what I do and if I can be of any help to them.

Thanks a lot.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 04:12:42 PM »

Hi Mirandola,

Excellent idea and using the site builder this is very easy to do.

First, you need to know the URL to your social network profile you want to link to.  Let's take Facebook as an example.  Go to Facebook and click on "Profile" and then click on "Info".  This shows your personal info on Facebook.  At the very bottom it will say Facebook with a link right next to it.  Copy that link.

Now, open up the GDI site builder and click on "Text".  Notice that the box that opens has three options at the bottom:  Design, Source and Preview.

Click on "Source."

This is where you enter in the code for a link.

Code:
<a href="THE LINK YOU COPIED FROM FACEBOOK">Visit my Facebook profile!</a>

Then click "OK."  That will produce a link that looks like this:  Visit my Facebook profile!

And you can do the same for any social profile link (or any link for that matter).

Hope this helps!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Francesco_Mirandola

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Hi, I haven't been on tho forum for a while. Just seen your answer just now. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: