April 19, 2024, 10:10:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 months old  (Read 4562 times)
AaronHutchinson

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello, my name is Aaron, I have been doing this for 2 months now, and am having zero luck at all. I do get a few hits as far as people looking at the links i put out there. But I have had no interest from anyone what so ever. I am getting very discouraged. I heard from my upline 1 time when i first signed up and that was it. I use FB and twitter and have a banner on my website. I guess I am at a loss as to what to do.  Cry
AaronHutchinson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:08:40 AM »

Still no luck
HRose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »

Hello, my name is Aaron, I have been doing this for 2 months now, and am having zero luck at all. I do get a few hits as far as people looking at the links i put out there. But I have had no interest from anyone what so ever. I am getting very discouraged. I heard from my upline 1 time when i first signed up and that was it. I use FB and twitter and have a banner on my website. I guess I am at a loss as to what to do.  Cry
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

Aaron,

Bro dont quit, market GDI every day!! tell someone email the world set you email that you are away and the message sends the people a GDI Message.
I have learned alot, My GDI upline left me also but I'm still plugging at it!!

Hit my globe it will show you how to market or email me and I will give you somw tips:

Dont Quit!!

rray001@kingdombuilders.ws

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: