April 30, 2024, 12:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Purchased Leads  (Read 2710 times)
Ethan P

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:26:40 PM »

Hello GDI COMM,  I purchased 10 leads around two weeks ago. I only had one open so far. I followed thru with that prospect for the initial welcome and am now letting the auto responder do the work while I also send and email to the ones who have not open it with just a simple polite reminder in the subject line and that like I said was around two weeks ago. Is that it with the leads? Can I have them refresh the ones not opened? Only one of those purchased leads opened their email. Any advise on these. Right now I feel I would do better finding the leads myself for the price it cost me. I was hoping for a little jump start to be honest. I understand it's not easy it it's going to take work......Think I might have to go read some motivational forums within.  So what do you think and any suggestions?  Buy for now...   Ethan P.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »

Hi Ethan,

Personally I do not buy leads and cannot completely answer your questions.  But I will do my best to help you a little in this area.

Number one, the leads you buy are meant to be called.  You really must call them as soon as possible.

Personally, I have a love/hate relationship with spam filters.  I love them because they keep out the garbage I never signed up for, but they also keep out things I might want.

If you just rely on email you are losing a great many chances because more than likely many of the emails are being caught by a spam filter.  It's very sad but it's very true.  So, they may not be opened because they may not have received them.

Few of my friends ever look in their spam folders.  I doubt many people do.  So please, call them.

Now, about getting new leads that do not respond.  In the leads tab of the GDI member's area it does say this...

"We guarantee that phone numbers are accurate and that these leads will have a good attitude. Any leads not meeting this guarantee will be replaced upon request."

To me, that means that if they do not have a good attitude on the phone or the phone number is not accurate they will replace those leads.  It says nothing about emails not being opened.

So, here is my suggestion.  Call those leads at soon as possible.

After that, write GDI support and ask them about emails not being opened and see what they say.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: