April 24, 2024, 03:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 very good free marketing tips  (Read 3621 times)
RobertAllonby

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:25 AM »

Hello to all the fantastic people using gdi, i have only been a member for a very short time. I already feel the buzz in the forums, on youtube and everywhere i hear about gdi , it really is inspireing.

The two tips i have are very simple but effective.

FACEBOOK create a page on facebook where you and already established gdi members can chat and brag about your current position and earnings in gdi, The more members the better, it will be like a testimonial page but where we can constantly update our progress and tips and let (outsiders) see what we gdi'ers already know.

TWITTER This is untried and untested but i think this could be a winner, make regular post's about what and how u are doing in the gdi community, what success you are having, things u will be trying in the future. Im sure some inteligant people will soon see the potential in gdi and this could generate some sighnups.

Obviously these are free i believe when begining your journey in gdi free advertising is the best way, untill you start making that money to expand and maybe buy leaflets business cards, and bulk email lists.

I myself am always looking for new marketing and advertising tips so any replys would be fantastic.

Rob Allonby (proud GDI member)

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:54:40 AM »

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the great tips.  Social media is extremely powerful.

Have you seen the Facebook application created by Tissa Godavitarne?  It's called "GDI Watch" and it will automatically post to your Facebook page every few days.  If you have not tried it yet just do a search for GDI Watch on Facebook and you will find it.  Free and automatically coded with your affiliate link.

Thanks again for the tips!

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: