April 19, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 months later......  (Read 23805 times)
HeatherK

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »

I finally got my first sign up  Cheesy....im very excited!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »

Woohooo!  Congratulations, Heather!  Smiley

Keep it up and stay consistent with whatever you are doing!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
DMark3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 08:51:08 AM »

Hello what is it that you are doing heather i'am new to this and havent a clue what i'am doing. I have emailed my upline and left messages on the forums but no one seems willing to help with simple imformation as to what to do to get started. Any help at all would be great.
thanks mark
AaronHutchinson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hello what is it that you are doing heather i'am new to this and havent a clue what i'am doing. I have emailed my upline and left messages on the forums but no one seems willing to help with simple imformation as to what to do to get started. Any help at all would be great.
thanks mark

I am in the same boat you are Dmark
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

thanks mark

Hi Mark,

What a shame that your uplines don't respond to your call for help - just remember not to emulate them yourself - they are really giving you a very bad example.
Then again perhaps they don't know themselves and that is why they are not responding.

I have got free information sites on Internet Marketing - help yourself to all the information there.
If you have problems with assimilating anything within my info I will be glad to personally help you through.
My contact information is on all my sites. Just click on the world globe under my avatar to get to my sites.

I have been making a full time living online for a decade and my generic information will help anyone in establishing any type of online business.

This information will also help you to train your own downlines, send them there once they have signed up with you. It will save you a lot of work when training your own recruits.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: