April 27, 2024, 05:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find a *good* sponsor?  (Read 2519 times)
Jesse Smith

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »

I just canceled and I'm looking for a *good* sponsor in 14 days. Good as in some one that reveals how he makes his money with GDI. After all, they can't make money from you unless you make money too. So there should be at least *ONE* good sponsor out that that doesn't simply say 'welcome to the club' when you join...and then you never hear from him again!!

E-Mail me your URL to nintendo101 @ gmail.com if you think you can convince me you're a good sponsor. With me being canceled, I'm not sure if I'll have access to the forums for long, until I sign-up again in two weeks.

Tip for you sponsors: Don't Be A Dead Sponsor!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 06:32:38 PM »

Hi Jesse,

It is unfortunate when sponsors do not help their team members.  There is no doubt about that.

But, I really wish you would not have canceled.  And I will explain more.  But perhaps your sponsors never got your emails.  Spam filters catch so many good emails these days by mistake.  Hehe, my mother got upset with me once because she sent me an email that I never responded to.  When I went to my spam filter, she had been marked as spam!

Have you tried to call them on the phone?  I always welcome phone calls from my team members.  I bet they would too.

There are so many resources out there for you to learn from too.  I know it's best if you can find someone you can talk one on one with, but there really are so many great resources out there and many GDI affiliates provide training whether you are on their team or not.

I can't remember the post, but someone once suggested going through the GDI forums and clicking on the web link you find right under their picture.  For instance, if you look under my picture on this post you will see a picture of a globe.  Click on that and you can find my website.

Now, go through and find people that respond on the forum.  Often these people have training sites, and there are a lot of them out there.  And I know for a fact that many of the people have no problem helping others even if you are not on their team.

Plus, it's a great way to see what others are doing with their GDI websites.  It can help give you some ideas on what you can do with yours.

And you don't just have to look for GDI training specifically.  There are many great programs out there designed to help you build any business online.  There is a lot of junk out there, I know.  But you just have to sift through the junk and you will definitely find some winning sites.

Mike Dillard said something that I think is really important.  He said he has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on getting training.  And he said if something had only ONE thing that helped him grow his business, the money was well worth it.  I think that's so very true.  You have to search for those golden nuggets, but they certainly are out there.

One last point.  Your success ultimately depends on you.  Sure, there are some tricks, there are some things that help make things a bit easier.  But the real secret to making GDI, or anything, work is consistency and determination.  Your success depends entirely on you.  A person that never gives up and works hard has a much much better chance at success than someone who knows a lot but doesn't do much or gives up.

I truly hope this helped and best of luck.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: