April 27, 2024, 12:21:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase Your Website, 2011!!  (Read 52924 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »

This thread was created so that members may post and share links to websites they have created using their GDI domains with other members. You can also share your web building experience, ask for constructive criticism, or just post the link to drive traffic to your site.

Please make sure to post ONLY original websites, do NOT post affiliate/referral links.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
MikeLing

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:04:37 AM »

Hi all,

Here is my websites- http://www.globalfranchise.ws

Please give some commend.

I was seeking USA,UK,Japan,Malaysia,Indonesia,Thailand,Korea,Hongkong,Taiwan,China,Singapore,Australia etc citizen to join us and apply a free shop.

Mike
DavidRodriguez1

David Rodriguez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:14:25 AM »

Hello everyone. I'm new to GDI but have a server and decided to use the GDI website builder instead because I want to promote the business. It has it's limitations compared to using wordpress on my personal xampp server. However, since I'm promoting GDI, I prefer to use their simple website builder. Here's the site, and I'm learning to add better content each time I visit.www.simpleincome.ws
Marshall G

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:14:25 AM »

hello guys n gals so, i have been with gdi for several months now and i really like it, but this is the first time i have been here to the forums, so here is my site, its a general shoping site with physical and non  physical products with a blog and member sign in. i have everything from toys n games cameras gps,tools automotive,green ideas,cell phones,health n fitness,.....ect and adding everyday, coming soon will be motorcycle accesories,automotive parts replacement (kinda like an auto zone) and many other things. if you havent been there ,stop by n join up n get a free e-book  at www.garymarshall.ws thanks  Wink                     Gary
GFiscale

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »

Hey,

Hows it going? Gfiscale here..

I am an actor in movies like THE GREEN HORNET, PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, THE PRETTY BOYS  etc  so I am using the site as a dual purpose to show actors how to get ahead, promote myself and GDI.. 

My biz partner is also on GLEE so we are trying to get traffic through classifieds and other webpostings...

our site is http://www.makemoneymakemoney.ws

If anyone has any traffic to send our way or any actors... send them over,, Smiley

thanks,
GFiscale
Callie C

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »

I've been with GDI for a couple of years just using their neat little website... I actually Googled inexpensive website hosts to find a "home" for my Flower Delivery website... have a looksee  Wink

http://www.calliesflowers.com

if you find any dead links email me from the address on the site.

Toodles

~Callie
www.calliesgardens.com
www.yourownstore.ws
LouisLopez

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »

can you please tell me if i am aloud to put my url site on here like the 3 cash machine plus my url to advertise thanks louis lopez
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »

can you please tell me if i am aloud to put my url site on here like the 3 cash machine plus my url to advertise thanks louis lopez

Hello Louis,

I believe the answer you seek is in the following posts:

This thread was created so that members may post and share links to websites they have created using their GDI domains with other members. You can also share your web building experience, ask for constructive criticism, or just post the link to drive traffic to your site.

Please make sure to post ONLY original websites, do NOT post affiliate/referral links.

The GDI World Forum should only be used for sharing ideas and discussing Global Domains International, our business opportunity, and our products.

1. What you can post:

You can post anything relevant to the world of GDI, our products, our website, and how you promote GDI, provided you are not advertising other programs, related to GDI or not.

*Remember to place your message in the correct forum area; that way it is more likely to attract the attention of someone knowledgeable in the subject.*

2. What you can't post:

A. No copyrighted or trademarked material:

You can't post copyrighted material or a reproduction of registered trade/service marks without permission from the author or owner. For example, this means that, without prior permission, you may not post a verbatim copy of an email or article or a company's logo.

B. No defamatory statements:

Defamatory statements are, for example, statements that contain certain kinds of untrue information about a person or about GDI as a company that is derogatory or damaging. If you have a problem that needs to be addressed by GDI, submit it to our support department via email at support@wsdomains.ws or by using the "Request Support" link in the member's area.

As a general rule, avoid repeating vague and unsubstantiated rumors. Stick to your experiences and your opinions, based on what you know and not what you have heard through the grapevine.

C. No flames, personal attacks or contentious off-topic comments:

The idea is to make the forum a pleasant environment for all members to discuss the Global Domains International's business opportunity, products, and services.

D. No advertising, of either personal or business nature. There are other sites for this purpose. Networking with other members is okay, but only use the functions of this board to do so. Do not post your personal contact information.

E. Watch your language. Foul, offensive, or crude language is not welcome.

F. Friendly debate about marketing methods and ideas is encouraged. This is not about censorship. We would love to see our members discussing what works and what doesn't, as long as you're not using your posts to promote a product or service which YOU directly benefit from. If you post something that could be considered cross-promotion or cross-recruiting from other downlines, the post will NOT be accepted. You may promote a product or service as long as it may be considered a tool which other members may use to expand their GDI business.

G. Posting the same message to multiple boards is not allowed. Please pick the most appropriate forum for your message. Do not post the same message on several boards. Duplicate posts will be deleted.

H. NO SPAM!: Do not, under any circumstances, use the forum for advertising non-GDI related programs or products.

3. Use of Monikers/Posting Names:

You don't have to use your real name. However, you must be consistent and use only one name.

You can not post under other people's names. Generally speaking, people like to know who is giving advice. Using the same name over time builds credibility and allows people to better evaluate the relative merits of each poster's contributions relative to system context, preferences, biases, etc.

4. Banning Policy:

While all are welcome at the GDI Forum, abuse of the rules will NOT be tolerated.

Consistent abusers will be banned from the site.

Offenders will be issued an official warning by one of the moderators. This means that all comments on the thread are to stop. If warnings are persistently ignored on three different occasions, then the offender(s) will be permanently banned.

When two or more members choose to engage in what we may perceive to be a counterproductive and escalating conflict (remember that conflicts can be good for all concerned - when managed well), the members involved will be given a "time out" from participation at the forum.

5. Posting New Topics:

Start new topic only when it is genuinely a 'new' topic.

*Please note:  There is a 'Search' feature available on the top right of the forum, so please consider this prior to starting a new topic.*

** To ensure a manageable number of topics, those that are dated, no posting activity or covered under another topic are subject to removal or merger. Please be sure to always save or print any useful information you deem useful to you.**

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Daniel W1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Hallo,
Here is my site: http://www.daniel-w.ws/Home

I haven’t made up my mind on what I should do, so I put some recent info about TV and Projector to see how things will behave.

Please comment

THX
DavidRodriguez1

David Rodriguez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 02:03:03 PM »

Hello everyone,
I hope all is going well in your GDI family. I just wanted to share my new website I built using wordpress. If you have any questions on how to utilize the wordpress blog, simply visit my site where you'll find information on it. I would appreciate some visits fro my GDI family and comments on the site. www.simpleincome.ws Thank You.

David Rodriguez
GDI Affiliatewww.simpleincome.ws
AntónioTavares

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

Hello everyone. I'm new to GDI.  I want to promote the business that  I´ve now, thanks to GTI. I´m using the website builder from GTI. I'm in a continuos learning process to add better content. It´s not difficult but labourious.  Here is the website ;  Smiley http://www.negocioluso.ws/
William_Harris

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

Hello i'm new and i wish everyone the best and i hope every1 has great success!
http://wtharrisiii.ws <---my site  Grin
RajasekharReddy

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

hi friends,

My site is for cricket lovers.

Please go through my site and give me valible suggetions to my mail id
My site is www.cricket2011.ws

rajasekharreddyps@yahoo.com

thanks friends.

DsbE

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

How about a link to the new blog service?

I just made this blog in a few hours (I already had the content that I had posted from somewhere else on the web). I am amazed at how easy it was. It was a matter of turning on the wordpress blog plugin and clicking edit. Then you play around a bit and you can make a simple blog.

I think I'll stay with the simple theme because I like the basic appearance. Maybe I'll dress it up in the future but I must say, you guys make it really easy

One thing you might want to add is the ability one click promo for GDI on the blog. I have been searching around for how to do that so I'm sure others would be also. I'll figure it out but making it as easy as possible is always smart.

Thanks and here is my GDI blog:

http://lifeinthekeyofc.waterforlife.ws/
  Grin
Bill_Hobstetter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

Hello everyone. I am glad to be part of GDI and if I can ever help anyone please contact me. My website is http://billhobstetter.ws Best Wishes to everyone. To your success!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: