March 28, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disapointed in upper level participation!  (Read 25339 times)
F Sharp

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »

In looking through the forum I was dismayed at one thing, it seemed when there were questions from newbies, they were being answered by other newbies. Where are all the upper level persons? Are you so obsessed with your own marketing that you forget that your business depends on those building under you?

Please, I don't know how to reach your center of reasoning, but I will try with this. WITHOUT SUPPORTING THOSE UNDER YOU AND IN THE WHOLE ORGANISATION, YOU WILL NOT BUILD YOU BUSINESS TO THE EXTENT YOU WANT. Not only that, you will have to work even harder.

Therefore, PLEASE, upper levels, if you are levels 2-5 in someone's line, no matter how high up the ladder you go, PLEASE, start talking to your downline, PLEASE start posting on this forum, PLEASE let us help you by you helping us!

This has to be said! This is a great LEGITIMATE business that we are able to promote for them and make a living at the same time.

I BEG ALL UPPER LEVEL PERSONS: PLEASE, Help us! In that way we will help you.

Thanks

Fran
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »

Hey Fran,

I feel your frustration; BUT, if your looking for help from a sponsor monster than just go to the GDI webinars, you might find the help you need there!

I've been told by my upline that only losers hang out here on this forum and the number one way to fail is to hang out here. If all the upper level sponsors feel that way than your not going to find much help from them here (after all, their not sponsor monsters for hanging out on a forum full of GDI affiliates all day)

That being said, there is a lot of great info here and a lot of great affiliates sharing their knowledge and wisdom for free. As a GDI affiliate who really cares about the GDI community, Im here to tell you that your not alone and we are here to help.

Just make sure you find a recruiting system that works for you and thats easy to teach to ensure duplication.

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Scott Guntle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:10:52 AM »

Hi Fran,
I hear you loud and clear. I have been doing GDI about 3 years now only to gain as much knowledge about it as possible. Now in my organization, justlike any other place of employment, I have a series of orientations that I take them through an then assign home work. This way I ensure a good sense of support and good duplication efforts. I try to keep a mindset of me serving them and not the other way around.
Anyways, I will try to help you if I can. Good luck. Scott
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Hey Fran,

I feel your frustration; BUT, if your looking for help from a sponsor monster than just go to the GDI webinars, you might find the help you need there!

I've been told by my upline that only losers hang out here on this forum and the number one way to fail is to hang out here. If all the upper level sponsors feel that way than your not going to find much help from them here (after all, their not sponsor monsters for hanging out on a forum full of GDI affiliates all day)

That being said, there is a lot of great info here and a lot of great affiliates sharing their knowledge and wisdom for free. As a GDI affiliate who really cares about the GDI community, Im here to tell you that your not alone and we are here to help.

Just make sure you find a recruiting system that works for you and thats easy to teach to ensure duplication.

Joe

Joe if uplines would respond to their own downlines call for help - there would be a lot less "Loosers as you call them" coming to this forum to seek help.
I have a big downline in GDI and 9 other web properties to look after - so I don't have time to hang out here - BUT and it is a "BIG BUT", I always respond to any of my GDI recruits when they ask me for help.
I would be really embarrassed to find any of my downline at the forum asking for help because I was too busy - mean - lazy to give it!

When you have huge downlines it can get very time consuming to train everyone on an individual basis. However if you publish all the information on a website and direct your recruits to help themselves of the information you have posted - you can help everyone very efficiently. In turn your recruits will also be successful - and everyone is happy.

Cheers,
Kitty [Just another LOOSER on this Forum!].

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:23 PM »

In looking through the forum I was dismayed at one thing, it seemed when there were questions from newbies, they were being answered by other newbies. Where are all the upper level persons? Are you so obsessed with your own marketing that you forget that your business depends on those building under you?

Please, I don't know how to reach your center of reasoning, but I will try with this. WITHOUT SUPPORTING THOSE UNDER YOU AND IN THE WHOLE ORGANISATION, YOU WILL NOT BUILD YOU BUSINESS TO THE EXTENT YOU WANT. Not only that, you will have to work even harder.

Therefore, PLEASE, upper levels, if you are levels 2-5 in someone's line, no matter how high up the ladder you go, PLEASE, start talking to your downline, PLEASE start posting on this forum, PLEASE let us help you by you helping us!

This has to be said! This is a great LEGITIMATE business that we are able to promote for them and make a living at the same time.

I BEG ALL UPPER LEVEL PERSONS: PLEASE, Help us! In that way we will help you.

Thanks

Fran

Hey there

That is exactly why we have built My-WS.

To replace all those lazy sponsors.

No affiliate should be on their own, especially if their sponsor is also getting paid for their work.

I think its absolutely heartless how those sponsors who are making more then enough from GDI to not help their downline because they just think "oh, you're only one extra dollar a month to me", when actually they could be worth a lot more....if they learn from the right people.

anyway, you can checkout My-WS at http://www.my-ws.com.

We have a pretty big team here at My-WS that are willing to help any GDI member, whether your in our downline or not....

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: