April 19, 2024, 03:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Build GDI on Auto-Pilot By Targeting Those Who Wants To Know.  (Read 23967 times)
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

By educating yourself on methods of online and offline strategies that work to gain leads and reps and then sharing it will grab the attention of other people trying to grow their business.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »

That's been the key to my success. That being said...

Unfortunately, what your not sharing is that many people you will attract will already be GDI affiliates.

If you front end FREE information to get peoples name and email and back end with a PAID lead generation system than your not building GDI on auto-pilot. Your building your lead generation business.

Im not saying that's what your doing, but that's been my experience with people using this FREE information approach.

Is your system any different because I stopped entering my name and email for FREE information that tells me I need to spend more money.

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: