April 27, 2024, 04:46:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why do i have 176 people in my hit log, but no body in my downline?  (Read 4162 times)
TomGlover

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »

Hello,

for some reason i have 176 people in my hit log, but no body in my downline? why is this? Please help! and please help me with tips to get people in my downline! thankyou Smiley
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »

People are online looking at different things all the time and they could come across your site. 

Most people need direction, but telling people to visit your site is not enough.  You have to sell them "You" not your business.  Tell others why they should join you. 

GDI has lots of members with the same exact opportunity you have so you have to stand out from the others.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
Lewis White

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »

Michael is very very right in what he said

Sounds like you need some training on the topic

Cheers
Lewis
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »

Tom,

Micheal is right, also follow-up and stay commitmented- follow through everyday building on the success of the day before, simple daily input that cause change.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Kendall Taylor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 09:54:14 AM »

How ever u r getting ur people 2 ur hit log. Once they r there , It's ur ads job to show them the benefits of joining GDI. Get a auto responder from AWeber and keep in contact with ur leads. When building a capture page don't just get an email address, build ur form to gather phone numbers as well. 90% of all leads signup when contacted by phone. It build trust between u and your leads, they love the fact that they can call on u (A leader) at any time. Good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: