April 19, 2024, 12:44:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Newbie  (Read 21812 times)
CRichard

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:18:43 AM »

Hi Guys,

I am new to GDI, my name is Richard.
My upline doesnt really help me much, and I just purchased some business cards and the free Marketing Emailing Application along with the Google Online Search Profile free trials.

The emailing is ok but wants you to have a mailing list which I dont really have. I dont want to bother my Family and Friends.

Is there a website that gives you a legitimate mailing list?

Also How does the online seach profile work? I cannot find it anywhere on my email or in the members area of GDI?

Can anyone answer these questions or tell me the best way to get traffic to my website?

Thanks Guys.
C_Kishor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:47:09 AM »

Hello Richard,if you want to start building your downline you should first focus on your contacts.For instance you don't need to go to tell your friends or relatives about your opportunity,but wait for your friends or relatives to ask what you do.Then you can tell them whom you work for & give them your website url address and see who is interested in joining.At the sametime you can develop contacts in social networking sites like myspace,twitter,facebook etc and recommend about your site.At the sametime you can use downline builder programs which can help you build your downline for a small monthly fee.At the sametime use video marketing by uploading your videos in youtube.Don't upload the gdi readymade videos found on the main site,but make your own videos and explain others about your business and its advantages.If you're interested to know more advertising techniques mail me at vicky4712@yahoo.co.in
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:23 PM »

I do like the approach on making your own youtube, I do recommend telling your story becuse you are the only one that can explain way you like gdi maybe someone will relate to you and hit your lynk.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: