March 29, 2024, 06:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishing Everyone A Joyous Festive Season.  (Read 21777 times)
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

As another year is coming to a close I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone here at GDI for their interaction with me at this great forum.
I have just returned from a trip to Sydney and wanted to send my best wishes to everyone here - before laying down my working tools and spending quality time with family and friends.

To those who have had a successful year in GDI - Congratulations!

To those who have been struggling and feel frustrated and inept - Don't give up!
There is plenty of help at hand - but you have to help yourself to it.

I have done my utmost [like many others here] to assist those who are struggling to make this business work for them.
To that end I have all my information published online for anyone in any team to access freely.

For those [not in my team] who are asking for personal assistance - please make sure you read the information made available on my websites before contacting me for more information.
Please understand that I am a one woman show and have over 70,000 people on my list. If you want my help - you need to do your bit - read the information I have already made available first.

Now gather your children around - turn your speakers up and listen to my Christmas message at: http://www.myscribeweb.com/Christmas_Wishes.html

Wishing Everyone A Joyous Festive Season.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: