April 29, 2024, 04:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maximise Your Traffic - for signups in GDI  (Read 4757 times)
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2010, 10:16:56 AM »

Hi To all here at GDI,

Sorry for my long silence but I have been flat out building sites for local businesses.

Due to so many asking for help [who can't seem to get help from their own uplines] in developing their sites here at GDI I have put together a resource for all to use.

I have had a lot of requests lately from people wanting to jump ship - in other words they are already GDI members in another downline that want to cancel their accounts and join my team.

the reason? They want to use the recruiting system I have put in place.

Far better than jumping ship - learn to build your own recruiting system - if you can't get help from your team leader it is probably that they do not have the resources/knowledge to help you.

Work together with your whole team to put a good system in place instead of trying to jump ship.

The resources/knowledge is available for free -if you need it PM me as I can't place links here.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
AndyA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »

Hi Kitty, HELP! I am very interested in the tools needed to help me recruit more. I am a new user but my upline is no where to be found. Please HELP!! I need to get sign ups under me so I would need your tools.

thanks
DeniseFinochiaro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Hi Kitty!  I too would like to have your resources!  Thanks!

Denise
Gunnar Eli Sigurjonsson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »

hello me to im also new and need some more things
UrosJelenko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 09:34:42 AM »

Hi,i would be very happy if you can give me some precious information.Thanks  Smiley

Success=Skill x Action
AnthonyMatheson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 01:05:15 PM »

I would also like some tips. My upline seems to be MIA, I don't even know how I got them as my upline haha!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: