April 28, 2024, 02:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculations needed  (Read 3346 times)
Rene Van der Wensch

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:44:29 AM »

Guys,

I need some help with calculations. I need to know if this is possible: suppose you want to start a foundation to support for example your baseballteam. If you sign up popele and ask from their income 1 dollar each month to put into the fund is this possible with their downline? I know it is possible with a premium account but with a standard account is this possible because a payout is 1 dollar of each person in your downline. I am a little bit confused and like to know if it is possible.
Let me hear from you!

Rene
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:04:59 AM »

Hi Rene,

You might need to clarify a little as I'm not sure I'm seeing exactly what you want to accomplish.

Currently, you are a basic member.  That means anyone placed under you (5 levels deep) gives you $1 per domain.

From what I understand you are wanting them to donate an additional $1 to the baseball team fund?  If that is the case, this is something that has to be handled by you outside of GDI.  As commissions stand at $1 per domain in your downline. (Unless you are a premium member, in which case as people upgrade to premium in your downline you get more.)

However, here is a way you may be able to get around that.  If you have a family member in your household (for example a spouse), you could have them create an account under you.  You could also have them sign up with a username such as RenesTeamFund or something similar.  Now, have people join not under you, but under your spouse.  This way, in addition to the $1 per domain you would be getting, your spouse would be getting a $1 commission per domain as well.  Effectively giving your household a $2 commission.  You could use your spouse's commissions for the team fund, and yours for a personal income.

If you do not have a spouse or another person in your household you could have another person on the team sign up and use THEIR income from GDI as the team's fund.  Just have everyone sign up under that person, and not you.

Or, take the hit yourself and dedicate your commissions to the team, or a portion of your commissions to the team.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Parker

P.S. If I'm totally missing the point you may wish to contact support, either by ticket, email or phone and speak with someone directly.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Rene Van der Wensch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

Thanks Vincent,

I am myself a premium member but what I want is to build a network and from each member a certain amount to put into the fund but at the same time an affordable oppurtunity to get an income. I want to create a permanently stream of donations besides the income my team earns.

Rene
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: