April 25, 2024, 04:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So far no success in GDI Need Help!  (Read 5273 times)
E J

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 10:13:13 AM »

Hi All,

Joined GDI about 2 weeks ago. Have tried to get friends, family and people I know to join GDI, nobody wants to.

Then joined an online company to advertise my ad globally still no luck.  My sponsor made a few promises to help me succeed if I signup with him, but has disappeared.

I see people in GDI making good money and have over 5000 people in their downline.

I'll really appreciate if anyone would like to share their secret of success.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »

Hi E J,

I feel your pain. Here's my solution from a recent blog post...

http://gdithesmartway.com/1/the-smartest-way-to-earn-a-passive-residual-income-from-gdi/

Hope it helps!

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
BDale

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »

Hi,

Guess all I can say is that Im in the same boat with GDI.  I joined long ago and tried the TE's, solo ads and safe lists with little success.

I wont say that it cant be done or to give up...I obviously have not.  But I am also looking for the "key" to a respectable downline and check.

Let me know if you find it dale@dbrosegroup.ws

DaleB
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:08:17 AM »

Hey Dale,

I just checked out your blog and your on the right track, you have some great mentors. I believe if you increased your value by adding incentives or killer bonuses like you get in 'GDI the Smart Way' and then plug your team into the same system than you would find the "key" to a respectable downline that your looking for.

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Here are the 2 strategies I use to get calls every single day:

1. Window Writer on my car

2. 100 Dollar Bill Drop Cards (Paypal required)

View and order here

The attracting message:

Part-Time Work
$300-$750/MO.
Flexiable Hours/Will Train
Website or Phone Number

Your phone number will give you better results.  You may wnat to use your website untill you become comfortable with what to say to people.

When people call you just be yourself.  Here is an example of what I say:

Hello this (your name)

-- I'm calling about your ad

Ok, who am I speaking with?

-- My name is (thier name)

Ok (thier name) let me give you some information.  I am an Owner-operator with a company called Global Domainds International.

We are an Internat-based company that markets Domain Names.  I run one of the fastest growing teams in Metro-Atlanta and I’m looking to expand throughout Metro-Atlanta and the surrounding areas. So I’m searching for the absolute best candidates that Metro-Atlanta has to offer.

What I’m looking for is someone who is an entrepreneur, or is (or would like to be) self-employed, or want to own their own business. Sales experience is a big plus, but not required. Does any of that sound like you, would you like to try it out?

-- No - Ok (thier name) well thank for your response and have a great day.

-- Yes - Ok (thier name), I want to refer you to my website.  On that website I'll give you everything that I personally do and use to build a team fast, increasing my income daily.  The only way to fail is to not do it.  Would you like that website (thier name)?

-- No - Ok (thier name) well thank for your response and have a great day.

-- Yes - that website is www. (your website) .ws

If they are driving I'll ask if I could text the site to them and ask them if I can call them later in case they have any questions.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:43 AM »

Don't pay any money for adverts, it's going to kill your bank balance. You can do a lot of internet marketing for free. Here are some tips:

Youtube: Videos can get 100+ views per day and they are free. So make some original affiliate marketing videos.
SEO: Make sure you are at the top of Google, your domain name is important. It MUST contain search terms.
Site content: Your site needs a lot of keyword rich pages
Site quality: If your sales message is poor or site design is poor then you will find it hard to get sign ups.

Grab my PDF ebook as it has a lot of this explained. 10 people is all you need to cover your costs and it is not that hard but you have to traffic!

Good luck,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »

All of this advice is great and I will use it myself, but I go on forum and craiglist and leave my website or gdi site (example www.website.ws/my user name) and we people join its under me.

I joined a lead generator but i don't like opening all those emails, but I do it somedays!

I pass our alot of business cards I got from vistaprint.com

hit the globe and you can see my other marketing.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: