April 16, 2024, 01:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing failure for most people reading this!  (Read 3427 times)
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »

Hi Guys,

Every time you are given the chance to share your website you should be grabbing it with both hands. Most people reading this will have missed a great place to list your website . . . this GDI forum lets you post your website in your PROFILE so make sure you use it! If you have quality comments to share, people will want to see what you are doing with GDI and what your website is all about. So do it right now, make sure your website is listed in your profle.

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 10:08:46 AM »

Great post, David.

I've read this several times and finally had to comment on this.

You are so very right.  And not just about the GDI forum (although, that in itself is a great opportunity for several reasons).

There are so MANY places with which you can share your website, the GDI opportunity and anything else you might be involved with.  In fact, most social sites, places to list comments like blogs, forums and etc. give you the opportunity to share your website and/or URL.

And I think one line might be missed be some.  In it you said, "If you have quality comments to share, people will want to see what you are doing..."

What's the trick to using forums, social sites, blogs and many other forms of sharing and connecting?  What's the big secret shared by so many but practiced by so few?

Value!

Now, you don't have to be a David Minns or an Anthony Robbins or a Tim Sebert to provide value.  But you do have to be you.  A person dedicated to helping others and caring about others.

And if you do that then you will begin attracting attention where you really didn't try and attract any attention at all.

You will find people coming to you and asking to join you.

Without needing to spam, trick, push or prod.

GDI chose Zig Ziglar's famous saying, You can have everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want, NOT by accident.

Think about it.

And hey, thanks David.  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 08:16:40 AM »

Hmmmm,

You mean you ATTRACT people by sharing VALUE?

What a Concept! Great post guys.

Now that's doing GDI the Smart Way!

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: