April 29, 2024, 11:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about using a downline builder?  (Read 4129 times)
RobertQ

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

Is anybody using a downline builder?  I see quite a few of them advertising on google.  Just wondering if this is a viable method for building a downline.  many of them use a rotator system once you join.  Any insight would be appreciated.
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 04:48:40 PM »

Hey Robert,

I say if its free, than why not. If its paid, than save your money. Rotators do nothing but make you a lazy marketer if thats your only way to market GDI.

I should know, I created a free randomizer for GDI a few years back and all that did was attract lazy affiliates who expected me to build their downline for them.

Concentrate on learning a little about marketing, creating your own sales funnel, building a list and teaching a duplicatable system to your downline.

Basically, how to do 'GDI the Smart Way!'

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:31 AM »

Connect with people.  People do busy with people they like and trust.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 07:52:25 AM »

I definitely would agree with Joe on this.  Rotators and downline builders are fine, as long as they are not needlessly costing you money or keeping you from doing what is really important - growing your own team.

One very large drawback of these types of systems is that they attract people who are already in GDI.  So, they do nothing to grow your team.  They may, and many do, eventually add other programs so they can say our members are making money, but they do nothing to grow your GDI team.  It works in the short term, but the biggest benefit to promoting GDI is in building a long term residual income.  Not work harder than you ever did at your day job to make less money than you did at your day job.

So, the best thing you can do is learn true marketing.  As Michael said, work on building relationships.  Think of ways that GDI can benefit the people you connect with and go from there.

Keep in mind, I don't think any of us are wanting to badmouth any system.  Look at our affiliate growth council, they all have their own system.  But these are not rotators, these are systems that help YOU grow YOUR team.  And that's the whole point.  Don't work hard to grow other people's teams in the hopes they will do the same.  Work on growing your own and teaching your team to do the same.

Thanks for the post!  It's great to hear ideas, questions and solutions from current members.

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
MarTin1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

downline builder ??
how?
can u show me?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: