April 26, 2024, 12:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to refer to some banners and buttons I built into my website  (Read 2868 times)
R Overstreet

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

I Uploaded some animated text, banners and buttons and got the website working just great.

Now I'm working with a splash page builer on EasyHits4u and would like to place these object on the splash page.  I also have these objects on my computer as well when I uploaded them to the gallery.

However the splash page builder wants an url to upload and I'm having trouble figuring out the url that refers to these objects.  I was able to refer to my banners on my Yahoo website so It should be possible with the GDI one too.

Anyone know the url path to the gallery on my websit??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: