April 23, 2024, 08:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know how to code for alternating text  (Read 3387 times)
R Overstreet

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2010, 10:59:11 AM »

I want one of my pages to look like a splash page
So under my Benefits for why I love GDI I like to display each reason for a set time and then go to next reason or control it by a next button.

so far I tried some java code and nothing worked.

does anyone have some working code that does this? I'm new to this
R Overstreet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »

never mind I figured it out. terminology is animated text and there is an animation wizard by paint shop pro that is free and does a good job.

Can't figure out the url path to the image to a splash page. Can do this with my yahoo website. I access the banners all the time.  What is the url path to gallery items??

I was hoping to drop my Yahoo domain and use only my GDI one.  This is the only item I have left to do before shutting down the account.  can't find the information in a forum search nor in the help section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: