April 29, 2024, 07:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Traffic To Your .WS Sites  (Read 4097 times)
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

Whether you are using your .WS sites to recruit new GDI members or promoting your own business we all need good traffic to come to those sites.
Traffic is the lifeblood of any Online business - without getting REAL visitors to your sites your sites are dead in the water.
The best sort of traffic you can get - is when people find you on the search engines - this is called organic traffic.
One important factor to get your websites some search engine love is inbound links.

I have just published a page where you can add your sites for free.
There is a $100 cash incentive for people to view all the sites on this page - so we are expecting a lot of traffic.
Not all the visitors to this page will be your targeted audience - however a certain percentage probably will be.
Most importantly we are not using "no-follow" on your website links - therefore you will get an inbound link from this page.

Please do not misinterpret this as a click exchange or surfing program - it is neither.

Also do not expect to see your site on the page immediately after your submission as the sites are manually inspected and added by me - this can take a few hours depending on what time zone you are in.

To submit your site go to:

http://beyond2010.com/advertising/web/advert.html

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

Hello Kitty,

One thing I like is that since you and I are linked in a reciprocal link (you link to me I link to you) is we are reciprocal in agreement but both sites dont link the same path url. your link to me is not the exact same reverse as my link to you. For SEO point of view from a search engine this appears as a more natural inbound link from both sites in question and not just a link exchange. Search engines are now starting to rank higher for natural links than just reciporcal links which in the future may rank you less. The search engines are checking to see if site inbound links have a reverse of the same path. Natural links make your site look more athoritive on its topic, service or product. It also gives the point that other sites are linking to you because of the quality of your site on its subject and not just exchanging links with not thought on the sites topic.

Let everyone keep that in mind that a big load of links if just plain exchanges may hurt both sides of each exchange. So natural or quality links are better than quanity to promote your business or website. I have found that the highest ranking inbound links are not of a competitor but from a site that is or contains a topic related to your site and links to you for more information on that topic. Wink

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:16:01 AM »

You are absolutely correct in what you write here Alan.
I have designed it this way to maximize the benefit to all concerned.
Now all we need is a lot of people to take part in this project.
So please help me spread the word. I am just waiting for the script to spit out the first winner of the $100 cash prize.
I reckon once people see the proof that I am actually paying the prize they should be falling over each other to join in the hunt.

Cheers,
Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »

Hi,

If any one would like to swap links with me then visit:
http://gditemplates.com/links.php

This is an automatic link swap. If any one would like the code please get in touch. It makes it very easy to swap and saves a lot of time.

Best regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: