April 27, 2024, 01:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gift card question  (Read 3143 times)
ZackSprague

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

I've gotten a gift card and I was wondering way will happen when it expires
H_Selena1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »

From what I have read it is 30 days after you receive it.
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »

I've gotten a gift card and I was wondering way will happen when it expires

Hello Zack,

I'm not quite sure of what you are asking about with the information you have provided so I will try to do my best to provide you with useful information Smiley. Gift Cards are available for 1, 2, 6, and 12 months.

If you have purchased a gift card that is for 2, 6, or 12 months then Gift Card will not expire until a year from the date of purchase. 1 month Gift Cards expire 30 days after the date they were issued.

If you received a Gift Card and you have already redeemed it, then the gift card will expire after however many months (1,2,6,12 months) the gift card was purchased for. After the time on your gift card has ran out, then your account will go on a month to month basis and we will attempt to secure your monthly domain service fees from whatever preferred payment method you have on file.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: