April 29, 2024, 09:41:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING A MASSIVE GDI CAMPAIGN IN YOUR STATE? WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO DO THIS?
GDI MARCH CAMPAIGN TO PASS OUT FLYERS? - 2 (16.7%)
SMALL TOWN TALK SHOWS TO ADVERTISE ? - 0 (0%)
COMMUNITY & NEIGHBORHOOD BLOCK PARTIES? - 0 (0%)
GETTING TOGETHER WITH AS MANY GDI MEMBERS IN YOUR STATE ADVERTISING GDI WITH A CARNIVAL FOR THE KIDS? - 1 (8.3%)
SETTING UP A BOOTH IN MALLS, GROCERY STORES OR SUPER MARKET? - 2 (16.7%)
PLACE A TIME AND A DATE WHERE WE CAN ALL MEET AND HAVE A GDI CONVENTION? - 5 (41.7%)
RADIO ADVERTISEMENT? - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERESTED IN STARTING A MASSIVE GDI CAMPAIGN!  (Read 2905 times)
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:41 PM »

Hello, Everyone!

I am interested in everyone being successful with GDI. Just like you, I would like my business to grow. In order for this to happen, our voices need to be heard. I think it will be a great idea if we can find members in our own states to work together as a team to help each other be successful with GDI. If you had members of GDI working as team in your state, you can have massive campaigns, pass out flyers as a group. We can learn a lot from each other. We can build friendships, and relationships. We could help each other to stay focus, dedicated, consistant, and determine to be successful.

I am looking for members in the Tennessee, Kentucky, and surrounding states. I would love for us to meet to help each other grow our GDI downline. By working together, I think we can accomplish more!

Please post your votes. Please share your ideas. Thank you!              Mike and Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
NWerunga

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:29 PM »

URGENT --- CANNOT GET SIGNUPS...

PLEASE HELP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: