April 19, 2024, 10:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Driving Traffic To My Site  (Read 5081 times)
DextonH

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2010, 09:37:35 AM »

I have used programs to send videos to multiple video sites and it seems youtube, daily motion and many others just take them off within a few hours...

I was wondering as a new GDI member what could I do to drive more traffic to my site?
and free emailers or programs out there that might help?
William Jacobsen

The Power of 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 10:12:41 AM »

I know that I'm new in the business.
I teach my team to keep it simple.
It's just $10.00.
Do not make it any harder than that.
My TEAM is growing fast keeping it simple!!!

Tom Jacobsen
tom@tomjacobsen
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »

Videos are a good method, you must be spamming Youtube for them to take it off online. If the video talks about online marketing it will stay. Make a good video and it will get viewed every day for free.

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: