March 29, 2024, 07:53:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What exactly do we have to do to earn money here?  (Read 22451 times)
Upadhyaya Aju

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »

Dear frens, i joined GDI just 4 days back and i have no idea what i am supposed to do apart from inviting ppl to join under me. can anybody pls explain me what else can i do to make money here...n how?
Michael Zueger

I never give up!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:40:36 AM »

1. Create your Website--> Watch the videotutorial at http://somuchmore.ws/video-tutorials
2. If your website are published submit your Website URL= (http://www.blabla.ws) on Digg.com, Facebook.com, reddit.com....
3. go to wordpress.com and write a blog about GDI.
4. Make a funny video and upload it to www.youtube.com and put in describe the link from your website.

WHo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

You have to bring in people like yourself. if you can't recruit new members ( your down-lines), you won't make money. If you bring in one, you get $1 commission.  If you down-lines bring people in. You also get $1.  Its not an easy task.  But if you are on GDI just for the domain name, you can get a domain name cheaper  on other domain name registering companies which could charge less then $10 for a whole year.

GDI is a MLM. The product you help sell is  the ws domain names.

But you must pay up your own domain name at $10 per domain name per month in order to keep it active.

Domain name here is not like other where you can sell or transfer to other interest parties.

You get a basic web-hosting with no frills and email.  No scripts can be installed or run on it.

But you can host this domain name  on a host you choosed and pay them the hosting fee for  full professional webhosting pakages.

Not many make it. Many downlines will give up after a while that they cannot recruit new people.

You must understand all this  and decides if GDI's way of making money is for you.

Every $10 you bring in for them, they give you 10% ($1). Your , four uplines gets $1 each from your recruitng. They keep $5 as earning and use part of that to pay their overheads in this operation and the rest will be their profits.

Thats how this business work.

You pay up $10 every month for each domain name you choosed from GDI.
in order o qualify as an affiliate. Affiliate is like a sales man who will have to bring in the cash for them. If you don't recruit, then you pay the full sum for your own domain names you have with them.

Its that straight forward.

Good luck.
Dickson Mark

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »

Well a lot of it is advertising.  And it takes investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: