April 26, 2024, 11:02:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Created A Video To Show My Artwork and Advertise GDI  (Read 2607 times)
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« on: August 03, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

Hello, Everyone! I have A question. I have created a video to show a beautiful mural that my family and I have painted with God's help. Doing our presentation of the mural, I am also advertising GDI's products and services. I trying to target artists, hobbyist and muralists. I am also want to help the members in my downline. They are having trouble getting people to join.

Please give me an idea on how I can upload this video to my webpage. Please give me advertising pointers on how to target creative people. I have a lot of ideas, but have trouble with my marketing  skills. YOu can do a lot with your GDI website builder. Creativity is endless with GDI. I have trouble getting the message across to people. Some of my family members are just now looking at my website and I had it almost a year!!!!! I think GDI is a great business. I don't understand why people have trouble seeing the financial potential. Especially now, with the world in a recession. If everyone in the world would join GDI for just $10.00 a month. There would not be a recession. I don't understand why are people having trouble with the concept!!!

Please let me hear your points of views!

Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: