March 28, 2024, 06:40:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why am i not earning commisions  (Read 5545 times)
P Harper

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »

please have a look at my website and see what improvements i need to make.since over a month ago i have not received any visit to my webite

MUTODZA FUNGAYI

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »

Hi Nicky
I have looked at your website and I feel you could improve on the following
1] what are you promoting ? is it your GDI business or is it visas?
if it is your GDI business, I did not see it advertised on your website. if it is its not visible enough
if it is visas I do not suppose many people already in Canada need visas most of them are citizens, so that means your market is very limited. you probably cannot guarantee poeple that they will get a visa as that is the decision of immigration people.
2] Edit your page for spelling etc. It is not mightily important but it improves your image
so I would suggest to you to rethink your subject matter for your website. I am Glad that you believe in God> What is it that really gets your passions going concentrate on that.Take time to pray about your content . Leave aside the issue of commissions because if you get the right ideas motivated by geniune desire that should take care of the commissions

may be now that you live in Canada as well as talking about visas maybe try to reach out to other migrant families and have tips on how you are managing in your second home country. thre is lots to talk about, work schools , how about social life  church life etc.

hope this helps . you have a great testimony there
God bless you

fungayi
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 10:11:09 AM »

Mutodza is right, you have to rethink what is the purpose of the site ...

On your site i didnt see that you are promoting GDI hosting service of teh bussiness opportunity, on this note how do you expect to earn commissions if you are promoting it.

You can say:" build a site like this or even a better one, try it out for 7 days for free".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: