April 19, 2024, 03:46:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you like to generate more traffic?  (Read 4016 times)
LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »

The one thing we need is more traffic, would you agree?

I thought so,

Go to my blog and read How to Maximize Video Marketing Traffic

This is something everyone should be doing to maximize traffic to their website.

While you are reading my blog notice how I have created a somewhat landing page out of my blog. Why? Because I want to keep fresh content on my site so that the search engine robots will crawl my site.

This blog is getting a lot of attention and the best thing of all is that it is free.

If you have a hard time trusting people read what people are saying about me Testimonials

Lonnie Niver
Affiliate Marketer
http://www.lonnieniver.com

LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »

Everyone would like to generate more traffic, right?

Duh!

But along with that traffic sales generation would be good!

So, how do we generate more sales with the traffic we get?

Everyone who has an online or brick and mortar business knows that to create
sales there must be some kind of plan. The first part of that plan should be
finding a market to target. How many times have you hear, "Find your Targeted Market"?
Sounds like a broken record but it is true and once the targeted market is found money
starts flowing in.

See, not everyone wants the same thing. Let me give you an example:
Let's say I was selling bras, Now, not everyone is going to need a bra.
Men don't want or need a bra, unless they are a cross dresser
and If I was trying to sell an A cup size to a D cup size woman I would probably
get slapped.

GDI, seems to be a really hard product to find a targeted market but it really isn't.
First of all NOT EVERYONE WANTS A WEBSITE.

Just the other day I was thinking to myself, why would anyone want a domain
name or their own website  paying $10 a month. What I have learned is that we have
to give them a reason. A good reason is giving them a free website that makes them money
with affiliate programs. My targeted market are Affiliate Marketers. They need a place to put their
affiliate links right. What if they had their own free website that pays them money?

Do you get my point?

Don't try to force GDI on just anyone because even if you do sign them they probably won't stay in it long.
Find people who will benefit from using GDI like people who already own a website.

In my next post I will explain How to approach those people without regurgitating a sales pitch.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 05:17:31 PM by LonnieN » Logged

LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 07:24:56 PM »

In my last posting I said I would show you how to generate traffic that buys your product with out you regurgitating a sales pitch. Well, here it is. It starts with learning how to prospect.

Do You Know How To Prospect?
Written By Lonnie Niver

Prospecting as a privilege that must be earned before a product or an opportunity can be presented. To earn the right to prospect people you must first gain their trust. By gaining their trust you eliminate that fear factor in doing business with you.

In today's network marketing, failure starts the minute you regurgitate a sells pitch. YUK! I know, but it's a fact that as soon as a referral joins an opportunity the first thing they want to do is tell the world. They put a names list together and start calling everyone they know. Before you know it they drop out and start bad mouthing the company. Maybe 60 years ago this kind of network marketing business model would have worked.

But not today!

There are too many scams on the internet and everyone is looking for the get rich quick business.

Sad to say there's not one!

We can earn the right to prospect by using Attraction Marketing. Attraction marketing is nothing more than teaching others or providing a solution to someones problem rather than selling a pitch.

But how...

A commercial you see on T.V. is probably one of the best examples of providing a solution to a problem with out using a sales pitch. When a commercial pops up does it say buy my product or join my business?

NO! They offer solutions to someones problem for example: A deodorant commercial doesn't tell you to go buy their product. Instead it tells a story of how to solve the problem of body odor.

You're product provides a solution so, you have to find out what your prospects problems are (Target Market) and teach them how your product will solve their problems. If you start with a sales pitch they will shut you off and then you lose. Start by using free tools such as blogging, writing articles, joining social networks and try out video marketing to tell people about your solution.

Have you heard the phrase "teaching sells"? Well it does and it can bring great wealth if used correctly.

Doesn't mean we can't promote a product or opportunity. You just have to earn the right to present it. I tell my boys that driving a car is a privilege and must be earned. If the laws of the road aren't followed the privilege can be taken away. Same principle applies to prospecting! If you use the sales pitch approach you loose the privilege to prospect. But by building a relationship and trust with a prospect through teaching you then earned the right to prospect because you have sold yourself.

Regards,
Lonnie D. Niver
JOIN THIS GROUP NOW

Look for my next post on targeting your market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: