April 26, 2024, 07:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy help you get sign-ups for FREE!  (Read 6999 times)
RoyceMills

Need help with GDI Sign-ups?

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »

Well, that guy is me.  If anyone needs a little help boosting your referrals, just go to my profile and click on the website.  This is ALL FREE by the way... I will make you an exact copy of the website, and then I will also give you the highest Upgrade and UNLIMITED credits to TrafficXcess (my traffic generator).. so that means free advertising for life.   I am in the process of adding a FREE URL Rotator and FREE backlink Generator.. should be done in the next couple of days... check it out...and let me know what you think.  Remember this is ALL FREE... You pay me NOTHING.  I think this will benefit alot of GDI members

Royce Mills
If you need Traffic, or help with GDI sign-ups just let me know!
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »

Hello

I am interested in your help because right now I no longer progressing and not being very computer endow
I said at the same time
Thank you

Sylviou Huh
B Lisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:29:34 AM »

Hey I just signed up with the companies that are being offered but I had two problems which are: one site states that my PayPal account is invalid disabling the enrollment process and the second problem was I could not pay untill my sponcer did.   Both opportunities have breat benefits for those in their matrix but what if I just signed up with them to add to their spillover account?    I not really too upset because it didn't cost more than my personal information which really isn't much considering my credit card expires next month.   Buyer beware!

Lisha M Broome
JasonEvans

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

I can use your help please.
Jason
S_Sbera

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »

Hy my nakme is Stefan and i want to get a boost of sing ups because i just got started the buisness:D an you help me? e-mail me at dgl_stefan93@yahoo.com
Travis G

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 12:21:23 PM »

I could use some help Smiley
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 09:23:50 AM »

The real way to success in GDI is to form relationships. Help your downline build their business. How many of your downline are successful? I would rather sign up 1 good affiliate, per month for 12 months. Teach those 12 to do the same thing every month for 12 months. 1 per month.

Than to sign up 50 people who, if you don't work with them and teach them will quit. Then you have 50 people mad because the sponser showed no interest in them. Because they were too busy?

Try not to complicate GDI, and never ask someone to quit GDI just to re sign in your downline.

Be very careful when using traffic generaters. You'll be swamped with plenty of other offers.

Rob
Juzaila J

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »

Me too! I wouldnt mind the help.

Thanks in advance!!
Scott Price

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 10:49:36 PM »

A good way to market it using bounced emails. What I mean is make a email address using google, yahoo. Join as many ffa sites, blaster programs, etc and use that email address. Only Join Free Ones.

Put that email address on vacation mode with a message stating something like" Thank You for your email, I am currently on vacation but I thought you may find this site interesting". Then put your GDI link in it. Make sure your message is ok per GDI policy.

When someone emails you there offer they will get a autoresponser stating that you are on vacation with your little note.

That way it cost you nothing and you may get a few signups.

I hope this helps someone.

Scott
NoamSimckes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 10:13:30 AM »

what if i alredy have a gdi name and a ROLUTION ? will u still help out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: